Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments for the Editor).
- The authors fully disclose all relationships that could be viewed as presenting a potential conflict of interest or declare no conflict of interest.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) document file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font (Arial); employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed at the end of the text.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided (DOI or PMID).
- In order to be able to continue with the submission process, at least two potential international reviewers MUST be provided in the Comments for the Editor below.
This statement contains information regarding procedures to protect your privacy, the choices provided to you with regard to the manner in which your data are collected in communications with the scientific journal Arhiv za higijenu rada i toksikologiju-Archives of Industrial Hygiene and Toxicology, the manner in which these data are used, and the rights you have when the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) is applicable.
WHICH DATA DO WE COLLECT?
The following data may be collected from users that register/are registered on our website (readers, reviewers, authors):
- Name and surname
- Contacts – email address, telephone number
- Institution of employment
- Country of residence
We collect personal data directly through communication or via publicly available online sources (e.g., info about potential reviewers from the open access articles they authored).
PURPOSE OF USING PERSONAL DATA
We collect, store, and process personal data from users for the purpose of performing editorial work within the journal Arhiv za higijenu rada i toksikologiju-Archives of Industrial Hygiene and Toxicology, i.e. performing peer-review of submitted articles, displaying metadata for published articles, maintaining a database of submitted/rejected/accepted articles, and other similar activities. We keep your data in order to keep track of past communication and avoid repetition and confusion.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Only persons who work with the journal on a regular basis (Editorial Office) have access to your data for purposes of editorial work and IT maintenance.
WHERE ARE THE DATA STORED?
Your personal data are stored on our local computer server. Our IT equipment is secure and of the highest quality in terms of manufacturer and the software that is used to manage it.
The security of your data is important to us and we do our best to make sure that your data is safe. We use various security protocols and procedures to ensure the security and protection of your data. For more details, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
HOW LONG ARE THE DATA STORED?
The data we collect are stored for an indefinite period of time.
The collected data can be deleted at any time following a request from the user.
You have the right to:
- DENY CONSENT FOR YOUR DATA TO BE COLLECTED – you have the right to deny us from keeping your data once registered.
- ACCESS INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL DATA – you have the right to access all information regarding the personal data about you we store.
- CORRECT INACCURATE OR INCOMPLETE DATA AND TO DELETE OR PREVENT TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA – you can contact us at any time to correct any possible mistakes in your data or to delete your data altogether from our database.
- FILE A COMPLAINT – everyone has the right to contact the Croatian Personal Data Protection Agency if they believe that their rights have been violated and/or if their data have been used contrary to regulations. The Agency can, following a request from the person who filed a claim to establish a breach of rights, temporarily decide to halt all processing related to the data to which the request is related until resolution.
Please submit all requests and/or questions regarding personal data protection to the email address of the journal: firstname.lastname@example.org.